The Italian newspaper “Il Fatto Quotidiano” has prepared a series of four video clips here which show sections of recently disused railway lines in the country. The general tone of the films is to regret the loss of these sections of local lines, which involved substantial – and often fairly new – investment, which provided important means of access for local communities, and which are lost as a result of a questionable belief that road transport is cheaper than rail.
- Bike lanes (1) a structure of types
- UK new road design standards
- Design standards
- More notes on road design standards (1)
- Chile’s Road design manual updated
- 60 mile/hour speed limit?
- “Findability” and road design standards
- Road design and older drivers
- ARRB resources
- London – Doubtful project development procedures
- 160,888 hits