Chile has just published another update to its highway manual. The new edition is (was) valid from the 30th June. Interesting to see that Chile has here a user-friendly service which advises registered users when there are changes to these documents.
- London – Doubtful project development procedures
- Notes on “design speed”
- Inter-vehicle gap
- Turkish delight
- UK design guideline TD 9/93 – time for a rethink ?
- Parameters (3) vehicle type
- Parameters (2) road type
- Criticism of current standards
- Parameters (1) – fundamental parameters
- Road design standards
- 121,204 hits