- Bike lanes (1) a structure of types
- UK new road design standards
- Design standards
- More notes on road design standards (1)
- Chile’s Road design manual updated
- 60 mile/hour speed limit?
- “Findability” and road design standards
- Road design and older drivers
- ARRB resources
- London – Doubtful project development procedures
- 160,888 hits
Monthly Archives: August 2017
Many countries publish “standards“, notes, advice and requirements related to the geometric design of roads. But as I have argued before (see for example here) there are too many of these standards. What makes life more difficult for engineers is … Continue reading
Chile’s Roads Department, part of the Ministry of Public Works, has just updated its Manual de Carreteras. The documents can be downloaded free of charge from http://mc.mop.gov.cl/Login.aspx (but you need to register and log in).