- Chile’s Road design manual updated
- 60 mile/hour speed limit?
- “Findability” and road design standards
- Road design and older drivers
- ARRB resources
- London – Doubtful project development procedures
- Notes on “design speed”
- Inter-vehicle gap
- Turkish delight
- UK design guideline TD 9/93 – time for a rethink ?
- 134,998 hits
Daily Archives: 09/08/2017
Chile’s Roads Department, part of the Ministry of Public Works, has just updated its Manual de Carreteras. The documents can be downloaded free of charge from http://mc.mop.gov.cl/Login.aspx (but you need to register and log in).