- Bike lanes (1) a structure of types
- UK new road design standards
- Design standards
- More notes on road design standards (1)
- Chile’s Road design manual updated
- 60 mile/hour speed limit?
- “Findability” and road design standards
- Road design and older drivers
- ARRB resources
- London – Doubtful project development procedures
- 160,888 hits
AboutI am an international consultant and urban studies engineer with over 30 years of professional experience as a highway and urban traffic engineer working with consultancies and government organisations in Europe, the Middle East, and South-East Asia. Countries I have worked in include Albania, Denmark, Germany, Holland, Hong Kong, India, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, P.R.China, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Tanzania, UAE, Uganda and the UK.
Copyright notice© Robert Bartlett and Comparative Geometrics, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Robert Bartlett and Comparative Geometrics with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. Note that the material on this blog is part of on-going research work, and should be treated as such.
- Follow Comparative Geometrics on WordPress.com