- Bike lanes (1) a structure of types
- UK new road design standards
- Design standards
- More notes on road design standards (1)
- Chile’s Road design manual updated
- 60 mile/hour speed limit?
- “Findability” and road design standards
- Road design and older drivers
- ARRB resources
- London – Doubtful project development procedures
- 160,888 hits
Category Archives: project evaluation
Eric Britton (facebook link) rcently posted a message about a paper written in 1993 by John Whitelegg, and which was published in “The Ecologist“. Mr. Whitelegg is referenced in Wikipedia (here). The paper, called “Time pollution” is available online, for … Continue reading
I am becoming interested in the application of 3D / 4D GIS for development projects and started doing some research ….
Traffic engineers often carry out cost-benefit analyses as part of studies on whether to build a proposed new transport facility. For example, a new bypass road may reduce delays to car drivers and train passengers. Perhaps the scheme will even … Continue reading
Researchers Shinichi Watanabe, Katsufumi Sato, Paul J. Ponganis recently published an article (see here) on “Activity Time Budget during Foraging Trips of Emperor Penguins.” Other articles have been published on the daily time budgets of different animals (see for example … Continue reading